Sticky: General Sewing Servicves
Welcome to Angela’s Stitch ‘N Time on the web!
Over the years, besides the typical hemming pants and clothing repairs, I’ve sewn an array of custom products from survey equipment bags to aircraft parts for a major Canadian airline.
This is just an example of the “Stitch ‘N” Services provided, by Category:
- Clothing repairs, alterations & hemming
- Zipper replacement in clothing, bags, sleeping bags, etc.
- Zipper slider replacement (See: ZIPPERS: To Replace or Not to Replace? – That Is the Question.)
- Light upholstery (slip covers, pillows, box cushions, couch cushions, etc.)
- Custom work for home and commercial
- Heavier repairs (leather, boat covers, tents, sleeping bags and more!)
- Product development for commercial ventures.
If I’m unable to accomplish your project, I will do my best to refer you to someone who can.
What I don’t do:
- Make or alter bridal and formal wear
- Make clothing – some exceptions. I will make straight forward patterns that require no fitting as in children’s clothes.